Thursday, June 14, 2018

New Review! Endurance (Harris Brothers #2) by Amy Daws 5 Cranky Stars

Endurance (Harris Brothers, #2)Endurance by Amy Daws
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Endurance by Amy Daws is absolutely fantastical. Daws has knocked the ball out of the part with this story. Belle and Tanner are enemies at first but you just know that the chemistry between the two is magical. From the moment, they meet again, you know it’s about to get heated between the two.


Amy Daws has a way of creating characters that become family to you. I felt an instant kinship with Belle. As an avid reader of Amy Daws works, that is how I feel about all her books. I feel like I’m part of the family. You don’t know how much this means to me as a reader. I love having that instant connection with characters.


The one liners, euphemisms, and insults had me howling with laughter. The storyline was on point, character development and growth was spot on, and the dialogue was believable.


Amy Daws, on the off chance that you read this please know that I am a ride or die reader of yours. You write it and I will read it.


I will recommend Endurance to everyone who loves to read sports romances. Also to the people who don’t read this genre, I’m going to recommend this story to them as well.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home