Thursday, June 14, 2018

New Review! Unapologetically Me by Tara Benham 5 Cranky Stars

Unapologetically MeUnapologetically Me by Tara Benham
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Owlynn Lockett is dealing with an identity crisis. For ten years, she changed to fit her lovera idea of her. So, when he leaves her, she is devastated and is left to pick up the pieces of her shattered heart.


Tara Benham has created a realistic book about heartbreak. This is definitely not your typical he did me wrong, now let me get to the next one story. She writes this so wonderfully that you cannot help but feel for Owlynn.


What I loved the most about this story was the fierce lady friendships. They banded together around Owlynn and helped her grow. They helped her realize that she was better off without the jerk face and led her on a journey. On this journey, she realized her own self-worth.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home