Thursday, June 21, 2018

New Review! A Study in Shifters (The Adventures of Marisol Holmes #1) by Majanka Verstraete 5 Cranky Stars

A Study In Shifters (The Adventures of Marisol Holmes, #1)A Study In Shifters by Majanka Verstraete
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Marisol Holmes, yes she’s related to Sherlock Holmes is a shifter, and a teen sleuth to boot. She made a horrible mistake and the Conclave lost all trust in her. In order to gain it back, she has to work super hard to solve a murder at a school.


Let me tell you about this book. IT IS AMAZING! I thought I had the mystery solved but I was WRONG! The storyline was easy to follow and not predictable. The plot was amazing, I really loved how everything ties together.


Marisol is a strong female character that is perfectly flawed. She is smart, feisty, and tough on herself. There are not enough words to show how much I love this story. I really hope that there will be more Marisol Holmes stories in the future.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home