Tuesday, August 14, 2018

New Review! Trapping Wasp (Dead Presidents MC #1) by Harley Stone 5 Cranky Stars

Trapping Wasp (Dead Presidents MC, #3)Trapping Wasp by Harley Stone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Never in my life have I read a MC book based on straight laced, tattooed Harley riding good guys and loved every minute of it.


Wasp is a man on a mission to break down Carly's walls. Every time he sees her at the Copper Penny he tries to get her number but shes not budging. He has never watched anything beyond a hookup with women before her and doesn't understand the pull she has on him.


Carly is a single mom on a mission to keep her son and herself safe from a very bad man. She works two jobs just to support her son Tate and doesn't have time for complications in the form of a mouthwatering, panty dropping Wasp. Shes made that mistake before and is finding it hard not to make it again with the ever persistent Wasp.


I loved this book and all of its characters. I was hooked from page one and couldn't put it down. The way the author wrote the characters had me feeling like we were old friends. I cant wait to read more from this author.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home