Tuesday, December 11, 2018

New Review! Wolf Tamer (Claiming My Pack #1) by Yumoyori Wilson 4 Cranky Stars

Wolf Tamer (Claiming My Pack, #1)Wolf Tamer by Yumoyori Wilson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Harper had to run. She had to get away from the hunters chasing her 5 year old self. She had to survive, to protect her legacy. She had to go on.


With her family gone and a string of horrific foster homes she finally settled with Dolly and Sam and with her Ian. Even at 5 she knows that Ian is hers. Tragedy hit both of them and it brought them closer together. As they grow so does the love they share. Their lives are connected on an unbreakable level.


This story is so far out of the genre I normally read but is definitely a new favorite. It's intriguing and adventurous and emotionally draining yet totally worth the read. The author took a different approach to shifters and it worked. I look forward to reading more from this author.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home