Thursday, February 7, 2019

New Review! Delusions by Amy Crandall 4 Cranky Stars

DelusionsDelusions by Amy Crandall
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


I really liked this book! It intrigued me right from the beginning.


I especially loved that the book alternated between chapters and the detectives interrogating the main character. I liked Abby as a character and really appreciated the authors insight into how teenagers think. Some of this book creeped me out...in a good way and in a “um, pretty sure this isn’t supposed to happen way.”


I’m not going to give the ending away, but this is a must read. It had me hooked to find out more throughout the entire book. I highly recommend this book to those who like suspense and thrillers!!

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home