Thursday, February 7, 2019

New Review! Lust (The Elite Seven #1) by Ker Dukey 4.5 Cranky Stars

Lust (The Elite Seven, #1)Lust by Ker Dukey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


Rhett Masters has a devil may care attitude. All he cares about is partying and finding the next willing female body to sink into. He has suffered a great loss and carries tremendous guilt. He knows the only way to get out from under his father and become a man to be feared he must join the Elite Seven. A secret society that no one dares speak of but comes with riches and makes you virtually untouchable. Chastity Griffin is the quiet shy girl on campus. With a father like hers she must fly under the radar. She didn’t expect to spark with Rhett. She didn’t think it would go far because let’s face it when you are so cocksure like Rhett they don’t mess with the quiet book nerd who wears cardigans. It’s when the Elite Seven give Rhett his first task he doesn’t realize how his two worlds are about to intercept and the lengths he will go to for love.


I’ve read a lot of Ker Dukeys books and they usually have a dark theme. While dark this one showed you a glimmer of hope and a dash of sweetness in Rhett. My heart broke for him and how lost he was. I was cheering him on secretly though I was weary of his best friend God. I loved Chastity she knew who she was, and she never wavered in wanting to help Rhett battle his demons. Also, what is it with books about rich megalomaniac men named Rhett? Is that a rich dude name? I see it often in these types of books. I can’t wait to see what book number two has in store!


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home