Tuesday, March 19, 2019

New Review! My Kind of Perfect by K.L. Jessop 4 Cranky Stars

My Kind Of PerfectMy Kind Of Perfect by K.L. Jessop
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


My Kind of Perfect is a funny little romp of a book. It tells the adventures of a romance writer Adele who hasn’t had the best of luck in the love department. Her friends decide to set her up with an online dating profile and hilarity ensues from an accountant to a guy who brings her balloons on a first date like some children’s party clown. She only has eyes for Drew the guy who runs her favorite bar. Drew has always had his eye on Adele and thinks it’s funny all these lame dates she goes on he must witness. When he finally jumps in with both feet and asks her out it’s a funny, swoon worthy, sexy ride.


This was a quick little read but it was cute. I mean Adele had me laughing at times. I would have literally walked away had someone brought me balloons and an airport sign with my name on it on a first date. Her constant companions Bex and Jules are just as funny. The chemistry between Adele and Drew are off the charts. Only problem I had was the slang they used and how they described things. I’m from the US so yeah but I guess that’s what made it fun. If you want a cute fast paced read then this is for you.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home