Tuesday, June 18, 2019

New Review! A Pizza My Heart by Teagan Hunter 5 Cranky Stars

A Pizza My HeartA Pizza My Heart by Teagan Hunter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


I mean come on Teagan Hunter is synonymous with the word pizza it was only a matter of time she would do this and do this thing she did. I laughed at the banter between Foster and Wren. They are such a cute little couple who didn’t know they even had a future together until they decided to fake date each other to help Foster learn some things. What could totally go wrong?


Foster Marlett has returned home after suddenly leaving his friends and the small town they called home behind. When he shows up at Slice all Wren Daniels can do is gawk and think holy smokes he grew up. They have both harbored feelings for each other just never acted on it. Well Foster did but it didn’t go as planned. He signs up for a dating app and after several disastrous dates at Slice Wren gives him pointers. Drew (Wrens bestie) suggests they fake date and they can help each other and give pointers to get them both back out in the dating pool. We all know where this will lead. Unchecked feelings, a dog named Mike, pizza and a lumpy couch are only half of what Foster and Wren must overcome if they want this to work.


I loved that Foster is loosely based on someone the author knows heck he is even on the cover. This book is in that awesome Teagan fashion with all the swoon and snark one could ask for. It’s also a tad outside of what I’ve read from her in the past as far as the more detailed sexy times and I’m here for it. You go girl!! He has a dog named Mike which is also funny you’ll learn about that in the book as well. I read this book in basically a day and I gave a pizza my heart to Wren and Foster heck even to Drew and Winston too.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home