Thursday, August 27, 2020

New Review! Wicked Princess (Royal Hearts Academy #3) by Ashley Jade 5 Cranky Stars

Wicked Princess (Royal Hearts Academy, #3)Wicked Princess by Ashley Jade
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars

I was all ready for the mean conniving Bianca Covington. The girl who's willing to use and step on people to get what she wants. The girl with the sharp tongue. The girl who's only loyalty is to herself and her family. Instead my heart grew like the Grinch when I got to see a side of her I didn't know existed. The way she picked herself up after the accident and forged ahead with high school. She got to see who she really was and boy it wasn't pretty.


That realization brought her closer to her brothers and their girls. She made friends in people she wouldn't normally give time to. Heck Bianca falls in love. I liked Stone he was a bit abrasive at times with how he flies off the handle but he saw her for who she was. I just loved this series from Jace to Cole to Bianca the Covingtons have a spot in my bookish heart.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home