Tuesday, December 8, 2020

New Review! Father Dearest (Eulogimenoi 2.5) by Maria Vermisoglou 5 Cranky Stars

 

Father Dearest (Eulogimenoi, #2.5)Father Dearest by Maria Vermisoglou
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


This is a well written short story about Jacques meeting his father. I was a little confused by it because even though I read Book 1 and 2, I don't remember anything about him going to Paris. I knew he was from there originally but didn't realize he returned for any reason. He was totally surprised to see his father. This man had left many years ago when Jacques was very young. He really doesn't know much about him at all. When they finally meet, it's not good.


This story is all about good versus evil as in the other books but its done in a different way. It's a nice addition to the storyline but I can't say much more without giving the whole thing away. If you have read books 1 and 2, then check this short out. It ties a few things together.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home