Tuesday, January 5, 2021

New Review! Failure by Danielle Young 4 Cranky Stars

 

FailureFailure by Danielle Young
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


I wish I could say I know how Chris feels but I haven't lost a parent thankfully. I can only assume his reaction was very real when the center of your world is now a memory. Everyone grieves differently.


Chris has basically given up hope since his mom died. He was once the star of the high school with a pretty girl by his side. Life was great I guess then tragedy struck. He downward spirals quick and turns to alcohol to cope. His fist are flying left and right and he's not just haunted by his mother having to see Lilly in the halls doesn't help. Until he bumps into a spitfire of a girl named Ally does he find possible redemption from his life.


This book was hard to read. It's a heavy book. I almost felt at times maybe he was overreacting but like i said i can't say how I'd act. I admire that some people didn't give up on him. All in all a decent book.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home