Tuesday, February 16, 2021

New Review! Tempted Heir (The Heirs #7) by Michelle Heard 5 Cranky Stars

 

Tempted Heir (The Heirs, #7)Tempted Heir by Michelle Heard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Did I read this book in one day? Yep! Do I wish I would have tried to space it out? Probably but once you dive into the story of Dash and Christopher you can’t help but wonder what’s after every page turn. We’ve read many friends to lovers in fact this series has several but what you get with these two is beyond that. They have an unbreakable bond that no one can come between. Time and time again they will choose each other. They think their love is that of the best friend variety, but they are about to find out It’s more.


Dash has never known a moment where Christopher wasn’t by her side. They are only 2 years apart but that’s enough that Christopher always felt he needed to protect her. Trust me he’s laid out several of her ex-boyfriends for not treating her like the princess she is. They made a pact that if they weren’t married by 30 they would marry each other. Fast forward to them working side by side and living just one floor away from each other. Life is good but Dash wants more. Christopher offers her that more. He has always loved her and now wants to make it reality. Together they navigate going from best friends to lovers but it’s not without working for it and ghosts from the past popping up to stop them.


Just like the last novel this one also has that dark elements. Christopher is Tristan’s brother, but Christopher plays on the good side of the field. I was cheering for them till the end. I was hoping they would overcome. Their joy and their sadness were palpable. I know I say it every review, but I love this series. I like how they evolved from such a simple love to the dark. This series has something for everyone.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home