Thursday, August 4, 2016

New Review! Stepsister Devotion I (Stepbrother Romance, #1) by Eve Cates, 4 Cranky Stars

StepSister Devotion I (A Stepbrother Romance, #1)StepSister Devotion I by Eve Cates
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars!


A Stepbrother Romance told from the male point of view.

When the world is against your love, how do you survive it?

From the moment we met, we knew there was something. Some invisible force that makes two people want the one thing they can’t have. Our parents saw it too. They kept us apart and treated me like I was some sort of deviant for being attracted to my stepsister. They told me to stay away. They warned me to leave her alone. They just made it worse.

It wasn’t me they should have been warning. Abigail was the one pursuing me.

Over the years, we’ve stayed connected in secret. It’s been a long drawn out tease. But now it’s the last summer before college, and my father and stepmother have no choice but to have us both in the house at the same time.

She wants one summer before her family obligations take over.

But I want all of her. I want to own her body and soul, and I’m not going to stop until she’s mine.

I don’t care if she’s my stepsister. I don’t care what anyone thinks. I won’t give her up.

A disturbingly good read.
Sebastian's father is getting married to a wealthy socialite and is gaining a stepsister in the process. Sebastian wants nothing to do with any of it including going to the wedding. At 13 he just wants to stay with his mom.
Abby's life is set in stone and pre-determined whether she wants it or not. She's is 14 and has never even met her new step brother. She's not happy that her mom is marrying again. At the wedding after the I dos she grabs her new step brothers hand and makes a run for it.

They form an instant bond that lasts through the years unbeknownst to their parents who did everything possible to keep them apart.
The summer after graduation they seal their fate by spending one hot and steamy summer together. Sebastian is unable to let go as he gave his whole heart to Abby for the first time in his life.

This story has so much drama that it kept me on the edge of my seat. It's clear that, even as young teens, they're meant to be together. They go on to prove that money doesn't buy happiness and Love truly does make the world go round.

If you're looking for an angst filled and sexy good read this is the book series for you.

4 stars from this Cranky reviewer.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home