Thursday, August 8, 2019

New Review! The Crane Diaries: The Red Church by Apryl Baker 4.5 Cranky Stars

The Crane Diaries: The Red ChurchThe Crane Diaries: The Red Church by Apryl Baker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


I have loved this series since book one which then made me go binge the series these are a spinoff from. It was a glorious binge session with my favorite living reaper with many other talents Mattie Louise Hathaway AKA Emma Rose Crane.


In the Red Church Emma is off with her family and friends to investigate the Red Church. A New Orleans church with a dark history that was to never be sold to the general public. Now Emma must face an ancient evil in which no one has ever encountered or if they have, they aren’t alive to tell you about it. This book is so much more than killing the creepy crawlies it’s also about Emma starting to accept herself and the new life she has. She will never be the prim and proper society darling her grandmother would love her to be but Emma is a force made up of ghost matter and other things at home In a pair of jeans and a t shirt. She is loved by those around her even Officer Dan who is also on a new adventure.


The Red Church has such amazing supporting characters such as Mary and Eric and Ethan. I even love Cass and let me say when I read his parts in his Cajun accent I heard them the right way for I am also a New Orleans girl through and through. Oh that ending….sigh. I can’t wait for more adventures from this group.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home