Tuesday, June 21, 2016

New Review! Filthy Foreign Exchange 2 by S.E. Hall and Angela Graham, 5 Cranky Stars

Filthy Foreign Exchange Book 2Filthy Foreign Exchange Book 2 by S.E. Hall
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



***** 5 cranky stars *****

You must read Filthy Foreign Exchange 1 first!!!

I met Echo and Kingston in book one which really left us hanging. Echo is a naive teenager just finding herself in the chaos that's become her life. Kingston is the rich foreign exchange student who's playboy attitude and mysterious ways keep Echo and the town guessing.

Now the tables are turned and Echo is in London, in Kingston's home. She doesn't want to be attracted to him but the chemistry is off the charts.

Truths will be told and steam will rise from your ereader as we follow these two on their journey of a lifetime.

I love the characters and all of the antics they get up to. I have to say this book is pretty tame on the heat level for these two authors but the story kept me intrigued. With the descriptions of each place they went I felt like I was there. Ive never seen two authors collaborate as well as Angela Graham and SE Hall.

I highly recommend this series to all my book friends.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home