Sunday, January 22, 2017

New Review! Deadly Obsession by J. Lea, 5 Cranky Stars

Deadly ObsessionDeadly Obsession by J. Lea
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



***** 5 Cranky Stars *****

After reading the synopsis I wasn't expecting this book to surprise me much. I figured stalker meets the end after torturing victim but I couldn't have been more wrong. This book surprised me, kept me on the edge of my seat and at times biting my nails.



Jude is a Private detective and works for the family business. He's the ultimate ladies man and his heart is untouchable, or so he thinks. Just the description of him had me melting. Hot and sexy with a panty melting smile.



April is a strong independent woman. She's fiercely loyal and has a heart of gold. Family and her budding career are her top priorities until fighting for her life consumes her every thought.



This is the first book that I've read by J. Lea but it definitely won't be the last. I was intrigued all the way through. The only thing that bothered me was that it ended. This Cranky reviewer highly recommends this book to anyone looking for a suspenseful sexy great read.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home