Saturday, April 29, 2017

New Review! Forged of Fire by Stacy Von Haegert, 1 Cranky Star

Forged of FireForged of Fire by Stacy Von Haegert
My rating: 1 of 5 stars



* 1 Cranky Star *

This is the first work I've read from this author and while I like her writing style, I'm squinting about this book.



I'm going to be honest, this feels like it has borrowed from a lot of TV shows, such as Ang, The Avatar, The Vampire Diaries, and Game of Thrones to name but a few. Right down to some of the names.



This made me incredibly uncomfortable when reading it, so much so that I contacted the promo company and asked them to inform the author.



Here's a hint: Readers who love paranormal and fantasy usually watch TV shows with the same themes.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home