Thursday, April 6, 2017

New Review! Lines Drawn by Ker Dukey, 4.5 Cranky Stars

Lines DrawnLines Drawn by Ker Dukey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



**** 4.5 Cranky Stars ****


Antonia and Finlay are back at it. This isn't like last time though. This book has so many ups and downs and may have thrown me for a loop several times. I sympathized with bad guys and fell in love with users of women. Needless to say all the things Ker Dukey is known to make you do.



Antonia is still recovering from the latest upsetting life altering news.She's trying to find her place in her new altered world. Instead of turning to Finlay she tries to cope on her own, Which doesn't always end well. If that news wasn't enough her parents drop a bombshell on her and everyone is left in shock. The poor girl can't catch a break.



Finlay is trying to be there for Antonia but it's not enough. He turns to the bottle to cope with sudden losses and her pushing him away. He alienates his friends yet Gavin stays close by. He spirals down deep and is trying to dig himself out and accept his fate. Finlay gives up many things yet he's still unhappy and can't get Antonia to confide in him.



What we have here is a failure to communicate. I swear this could have ended a million different ways if they just talked to each other. Yet I guess we wouldn't have had a book right? This isn't daily life. Those two were an epic mess.



Then we also get a look into Gavin. Yeah he's the supposed manwhore and best friend to Finlay. He rocked my world with his unwavering support to Antonia.



The ending threw me for a loop and I'm glad everyone got their just deserve and their happy ever after. You might need a piece of paper and a pen to keep track of what all is going on in this story. It's drama it's suspense it's just everything. I really did enjoy this book but my 4.5 boarding on five stars is because they never spoke about their issues always wanting to get lost in each other instead of facing the issues head on. It got annoying for me anyway but that's how we get drama. I would suggest anyone read this book if you life all of the above.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home