Tuesday, April 4, 2017

New Review! The Marriage Pact by K. Larsen & Mara White, 4 Cranky Stars

The Marriage PactThe Marriage Pact by K. Larsen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



**** 4 Cranky Stars ****

The only reason this book got 4 instead of 5 stars is that I think some grammatical editing is needed. With that said, this book shattered me. Obliterated me. Annihilated me.




Not Once
Not Twice
Not even Three times



No this book shattered me at every turn. Every time something good happened and melted my heart or made me laugh something ten times worse happened and severed my heart. The worst part is that stories like this happen every damn day in real life.



Ryan and Jackie are characters that will stick with me forever. I actually believe that I'll probably hear Jackie's voice in my head if I ever think about giving up. You see, Jackie and Ryan are so full of love and life that giving up is not an option.



Do yourself a favor and buy this book. Experience for yourself the journey that will stick with you to the end of time.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home