Thursday, December 14, 2017

New Review! Unfinished Business by Savannah Maris 5 Cranky Stars

Unfinished Business (Riverton Crossing, #2)Unfinished Business by Savannah Maris
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Unfinished Business (A Riverton Crossing Novel Book Two) by Savannah Maris is amazing. This book picked up where book one left off. However, it’s told from Evan and Ginger’s point of view. Their story is my favorite so far (I cannot wait to read book three).


Savannah Maris didn’t miss a beat as she alternated between different POV’s. Once again, she nailed the dialect and mannerisms of a small southern town. The chemistry between Ginger and Evan is sizzling hot. I thought it was going to melt my Kindle a couple of times.


The action, drama, and suspense were on point. There weren’t any lags in the story. The drama was steadily paced. I was glued to this book and I finished it in one day. That’s how amazing the story it is.

I will definitely recommend this story to everyone who loves a good romance and mystery story.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home