Thursday, January 25, 2018

New Review! Shades of Death by J.M. Muller 5 Cranky Stars

Shades of Death (Colors of Immortality Series Book 2)Shades of Death by J.M. Muller


5 Cranky Stars


Finally!! We have the second book in our hands and it’s magical. It took me to places I never knew I’d travel and gave me more insight to the characters lives and their abilities.


Daniel is adjusting to his new life. He is stowed away from the citizens of Narivous. Only allowed to roam the grounds at night and in certain places he yearns to see his love Fantasia. His friends and family scheme and get him few precious moments alone with her. He becomes a pawn in Thorns game and it’s not without consequences. You see Daniel is a weapon that can wipe out everyone and Thorn will use that and his love of family and Fantasia against him.


J.M. Muller has grown by leaps and bounds with this second book. I was so immersed in the story I hated to put it down and sleep. It’s hard to write a review without giving too much away. This is a story you must read Colors of Immortality before and from there just jump on into this world. I hated that Daniel is a pawn in so many mind games but more than anything I hate that Fantasia is forced to do the unthinkable all out of spite. You have to admire the way Thorn plays the game so well.


J.M. Muller threw me for a loop and cracked my heart with a surprise twist I had no idea was coming. She surely didn’t leave out the legend in this book and it’s just as gruesome as the other. I absolutely love this series and I can’t wait to read more.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home