Thursday, March 29, 2018

New Review! Out of Nowhere by D.L. Gallie 2.5 Cranky Stars

Out of NowhereOut of Nowhere by D.L. Gallie
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

2.5 Cranky stars


I wanted to love this book, I really did but it really fell flat for me.


Emerson has been dealt a horrific hand in life. One that has her shutting down and running away from life. She end up finding herself in Nels Cove Colorado and on the radar of Chase.


Running his families business and being a self proclaimed manwhore is everything Chase wants out of life until he meets the sassy Emerson. She denies him at every turn which only intrigues him more. Now he has a new challenge to conquer.... Emerson James.


While this story had all of the makings to be great I had a hard time seeing all of the characters as anything other than teenagers. One thing that bugged me to the point of irrational outbursts was the wine drinking. Refined, wealthy individuals do not drink wine with "twist tops". The "Red" or "White" would be sealed with a cork and would the "bubbly" they drink. Twist tops are reserved for the 1.99 Boones Farm or something generic.


It's all in the details, and this story has details about details that really told me nothing. When all I needed was a little more character development and growth.

All in all, the storyline is good. With some more development and attention to the right details this book could be amazing.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home