Tuesday, March 20, 2018

New Review! Right Kiss Wrong Guy (Offsides #2) by Natalie Decker 5 Cranky Stars

Right Kiss Wrong Guy (Offsides, #2)Right Kiss Wrong Guy by Natalie Decker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


In this story we meet Juliet Valentine, Layla’s twin sister. Juliet is goal oriented, she is anti-love much to her mother’s chagrin. Her mom runs a matchmaking company, and since Valentine’s day is coming up, Juliet is trying to shun the whole ‘holiday’. The guy she thought was interested in her was just playing her, and well his friend Jared doesn’t like that.


Jared tries everything to win over Juliet, but she is resistant to his charms. He has loved her pretty much his whole life. Fanning my lil heart over here, because in most stories it’s the other way around. I really like how this story is not your typical YA story. They are forced to work together, and Jared finds himself in some precarious situations because of Juliet. The fact that he did some of this for her melts my icy little heart.


It did take some time to warm up to Juliet because she comes across as a shrewd and a prude. While reading Jared’s story, my heart truly broke for him. He was easy to relate to, and just so charming. I would definitely recommend this story to others.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home