Thursday, May 3, 2018

Sale Blast! Baby Makes Three by Nicole Elliot

Baby Makes Three by Nicole Elliot is FREE on Amazon April 30th - May 2nd!!!

Read today for FREE: Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2FvX3A2
Blurb Billionaire. Playboy. Her brother's best friend. And her baby's daddy?
The last time I saw Joanna she was just a kid, following me around like a puppy dog. But now that she's all grown up, those curves make me want to get behind her. Make her moan my name. Her over-protective brother would never let it happen. But I like a challenge. It can be our little secret. Until her abusive ex-boyfriend shows up in town and ruins everything. If he even tries to lay a finger on her... he'll regret it. I'll do anything to protect my new family. No matter what.
Baby Makes Three is a super steamy secret baby romance. It has a HEA and NO Cliffhanger. There are a few bonus books for your reading pleasure. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home