Thursday, January 17, 2019

New Review! For Her (The Girl I Loved Duet #10 by Penny Wylder 5 Cranky Stars

For Her (The Girl I Loved Duet Book 1)For Her by Penny Wylder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Penny Wilder writes of a love so strong you can feel it with each word. All of the emotions, good and bad, deep into your system with every page turned.


Amber is a character that I connected with right from the start. Shes bubbly and headstrong and honest. She has goals and she's willing to give her all to achieve them even if it ends up hurting her.


Peter's start in life wasn't the best but he's determined to push through. He is a fighter and he knows what he wants. Peter's heart is full of love for the one girl he can't seem to have. The one who threw him away.


This story jumps from the past to the present which usually bugs me, but Penny Wilder did this in the best way possible. I found myself more drawn into the lives of Amber and Peter. Each page made me crave more. This book is my first top read of 2019 and rivals my top ten for 2018. It's just that good. So grab some tissues and buy this book.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home