Tuesday, May 14, 2019

New Review! Cry Mercy (Blood Legion #1) by Rie Warren 5 Cranky Stars

Cry Mercy (Blood Legion MC, #1)Cry Mercy by Rie Warren
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Star


Hold on to your heart because this book will steal it away. I read this in one sitting and cant wait to devour more.


Mercy is a prisoner by her families doing. The KKK have nothing on the men who are supposed to protect her yet throw her to the wolves at every turn. One night she sneaks out and ends up in a bar, a bar that's owned by her kins enemy. She comes face to face with Angel and knows he's anything but.


Angel doesn't bed a woman twice. No relationships besides his MC brothers. Hes the president and likes his life just the way it is until his eyes land on Mercy.


This book gripped me and I never wanted it to end. True love speckled with a lot of lust. Every page left me on the edge of my seat. Do yourself a favor and buy this book.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home