Tuesday, June 25, 2019

New Review! Lady of Madness and Moonlight (Rogue Ethereals #3) by Annie Anderson 4.5 Cranky Stars

Lady of Madness & Moonlight (Rogue Ethereal #3)Lady of Madness & Moonlight by Annie Anderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


Maxima AKA Max is about to be primped and trotted around like a prized show pony to the council. She is doing this begrudgingly. The Fates have other plans for her and tell her she HAS to dance with every male at the presentation. It’s here she meets Alistair Quinn one of the three guardians to the gates of Hell. He rubs her the wrong way and she pushes him back at every turn. When they stumble upon a crime in the judgement room, she knows they will be pinned for it because the victim is someone from Max’s past. She is given 48 hours to prove their innocence and it’s not without hiccups and no leads. With her group of friends and the Fates not helping and the Keys possible betrayal it’s a fight for their lives.


I adore Max. I have since book one I like that she makes no apologies for who she is. Which is a 400-year-old hybrid who is still discovering things about herself and It seems there are more secrets lurking in her closet. I’m hoping that Alistair is someone who will stick around. I like him he challenges her and can keep up. I read this book so quick I wish I would have prolonged it, but I seriously needed to know who was behind it all. You learn a little more about her past and that of the witches in her family. I can’t wait to read more!! I might go and re read the series that’s how much I love it.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home