Tuesday, September 24, 2019

New Review! Running from Dust by Jess Whitby 4 Cranky Stars

Running From DustRunning From Dust by Jess Whitby
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


I really enjoyed this story. It’s a new take on the paranormal. I rarely read books with no sort of love story or love interest, but the lack of that in this book didn’t put me off in the slightest.


The reveal of who the big bad really was doesn’t come until well into the book. I liked that a lot because if that happens too early, then the suspense wears off and the book becomes boring. This book had great pacing.


I also really like Jude Craig as a character. She's real. In her mid thirties, smart but damaged. Not sexualized or dumbed down in any way. She was so normal that it was refreshing and relatable.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home