Tuesday, December 1, 2020

New Review! Mistletoe Mistake (Greetings from Avondale #1) by Amali Rose 4 Cranky Stars

 

Mistletoe Mistake (Greetings From Avondale #1)Mistletoe Mistake by Amali Rose
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


I know several people with a birthday on Christmas or right before and it's true they get overlooked or get the dreaded Happy Merry Birthdaymas present. This is the case with Holly. Her family goes all out every Christmas and this has turned her into the Grinch. When she agrees to house sit for her brother she isn't expecting her lifelong crush Nick O'Conner to be there as well. He has a simple proposal for Holly let me help you fall in love with Christmas again.


I really liked this short holiday read. I was concerned for them for a hot minute but it all worked out. It's a sweet sexy holiday treat and I'm glad Holly found her love of Christmas and in Nick.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home