Tuesday, December 8, 2020

New Review! Arrogant Heir (The Heirs #2) by Michelle Heard 5 Cranky Stars

 

Arrogant Heir (The Heirs, #2)Arrogant Heir by Michelle Heard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


I guess a trigger warning is needed for this book. It does deal with some sensitive topics but please don't let that sway you from reading this heartbreaking and heart healing tale.


Mila is the daughter of Logan and Mia and Jase is the son of Julian and Jamie they have always been at each other's throats. Mila is in love with Jase and he constantly flirts with her but just as a friend. Jase has a big job on his shoulders and doesn't want to mess up his friendship with her because of their families connection at the company.Mila tends to love Jase at a distance. She guards her heart or so she thinks. It takes one night of tragedy to bring them together. Jace becomes Mila's soft place to land and Jace realizes he's always loved her.


Jeez this book broke my heart. I was unaware under that playboy exterior and nonchalant attitude Jase was the ultimate boyfriend. The way he is a white knight for Mila made my heart flutter. I admired the hell out of Mila. The poor girl has been through it. She held her head high and tried so hard for her family. I just love this spin off series of these awesome characters finding love like their parents before them did. Friendship and family above all others.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home