Wednesday, August 3, 2016

New Review! Gods of Anthem (Book One in the Gods of Anthem Series) by Logan Keys, 5 Cranky Stars

Gods of Anthem (Book one in the Gods of Anthem Series)Gods of Anthem by Logan Keys
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***** 5 Cranky Stars *****



Have you ever come across a book that crawls inside your soul from page one and obliterates your heart by the end? This book did that to me and so much more.



In Gods of Anthem, Logan Keys' debut novel, the world has been destroyed and people are still greedy for power. There is so little left in the world and instead of working together, the power hungry and avaricious are in control.




On an island of sick kids, who should be receiving the best treatment possible, they are treated like prisoners.



On the other side of the world, unstoppable monsters are created in order to gain more power.



In the city of Ashes, Anthem, people are stratified into haves and haves not, and strictly controlled. Fed up, they are ready to fight and when a girl comes back from the dead, a fire is lit.



This is not my usual genre and yet, it's now on my top ten favorite books list. The only issue I had with this book is it ended, leaving me a raw exposed blubbering mess.



I look forward to the next book as this one leaves you pining for more.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home