Wednesday, August 3, 2016

New Review! Rock (Hard Rock Harlots, #4) by Kendall Grey, 5 Cranky Stars

Rock (Hard Rock Harlots, #4)Rock by Kendall Grey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


***** 5 Cranky Stars *****



Hold onto your knickers girls, there be fire down below!



I was lucky enough to receive an ARC from Kendall Grey and it has been so difficult keeping it under wraps. It exposed the weaknesses of my potential alternative fantasy life as a secret agent i.e. that I might have a tendency to want to blurt top-secret information. Le Sigh.



Anyway, this book made me laugh-out-loud, cringe, wince, get angry, get steamy, and also, sad. This is Grey at her best: writing wonderful, larger than life characters, with humor, heart and soul, not to mention some real world issues thrown into the mix.



We catch up with our favorites and it’s like revisiting old friends. There are also some new ones and surprises. Oh, the surprises! Cough . *Fans self and goes back for a re-read*



Possibly my favorite fan-girl moment was when I realized who was narrating this story. Yes! Welcome back Letty Dillinger, you have been sorely missed.
She’s still Letty: passionate, the enfant terrible of the music world, sinful and hotter than Hades (or should that be wetter than Poseidon?) and confronting challenges both professionally and personally.
If, like me, you are a major fan of The Hard Rock Harlot Series and the wonderful Kendall Grey, pick this up.



The Cranksters highly recommend it!




View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home