Wednesday, August 3, 2016

New Review! Tinder Stricken by Heidi C Vlach, 5 Cranky Stars

Tinder StrickenTinder Stricken by Heidi C. Vlach
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



***** 5 Cranky Stars *****

This is not a frivolous book. It is involved and layered and totally awesome.



The author has built a fantasy world which caught and held my attention from the first paragraph. It is a world that deals with caste systems, a society held firmly under a tyrannical Imperial thumb where EVERYTHING is monitored and regulated by the Empire.



t tells the story of people who transcend into animals at the end of their lives, and deals with the issues of intolerance, friendships and trust that grows between beings from different castes and even across species.



This is not a love story or a romance, rather a story of growing relationships that take the main characters on a adventurous quest and I recommend it to anyone who loves fantasy.



I congratulate the author on this beautifully written book. I am waiting for the next book with bated breath.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home