Thursday, March 29, 2018

New Review! Dirty by Callie Hart 4 Cranky Stars

DirtyDirty by Callie Hart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Holy smokes I think my kindle needs a break after the off the charts chemistry between those two. Between Fixs dirty mouth and Sera take no crap attitude it was bound to go up in flames. I will hold a funeral for it later.


Sera is the product of one very depraved man. She has made a life for herself despite it all. She is all fire and brimstone and take-charge attitude. When her sister is set to marry she heads out on a road trip. When she is stranded in a small town with a very small rundown hotel to sleep at she has to share a room with a mysterious stranger. Let’s just say when tequila gets involved that’s when my kindle started smoking. Tequila is a tricky mistress.


Felix “Fix” is a former priest. Now he’s a hit man with a list a mile long. No, he isn’t killing random folks for the heck of it he targets people who have harmed others in atrocious ways. When one his marks takes him to a tiny rundown town he is forced to bunk with Sera. Tequila becomes a spicy romp in the lumpy hay. He is a smitten kitten with Sera and when she discovers his secret he has no choice but to grab her and run.


I have so many darn answers and I need book two soon….please. The fire between these two was crazy. Her ex-boyfriend is a tool who deserved more than he got. I can’t even begin to touch on her dad who was a deplorable human being who deserved to be staring down the barrel of a gun but I digress this book left me with so many answers. Dirty is a quick raunchy read with some mystery in it. I would totally recommend this story.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home