Thursday, March 29, 2018

New Review! Ruthless (Enemies to Lovers #4) by Michelle Horst 5 Cranky Stars

Ruthless (Enemies to Lovers, #4)Ruthless by Michelle Horst
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Oh, what’s that on the floor you ask? Just my darn heart laying amongst the scattered Kleenex. It’s ok I’m sure I won’t need it ever again. Now excuse me while I clean up this mess.


Marcus has lost his whole family to an act of senseless violence. He tries to move on with his life while living with his best friend Jaxon. Marcus has a list of girls him and the guys have screwed. One night at a party while he is trying to find a girl to add to the list he meets Willow. These two embark on a life long mess of a friendship that turns to love.


Willow knows Marcus is bad news yet she sees something in him. She sets out to be his friend and as this goes her feelings get involved. Even when her life was in disarray even when Marcus assumed the worst and pushed her away she still held a torch for him.


Ruthless takes us on a journey. This book gives us Marcus and Willows story from the first meeting to the final earth shattering kiss. Seriously their first kiss even I saw fireworks and possibly needed a drink after.


You get to see just how awesome a guy he is. The poetic words that finally leave his sexy mouth made me swoon. I loved Willow and her tenacity. She wasn’t a quitter when it came to Marcus yet she lived her life. Also we get to see the sexy Miss Sebastian. Ruthless has been to date my favorite story and I thought Jaxon owned my soul. It’s heart wrenching and sexy. This is a series everyone needs to read.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home