Thursday, May 3, 2018

New Review! The Viking's Chosen by Quinn Loftis 5 Cranky Stars

The Viking's Chosen (Clan Hakon, #1)The Viking's Chosen by Quinn Loftis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


General Torben is launching a raid against England, and not without a few perils along the way. He has to claim a very special foreign bride that was foretold to him.


I thought that this book was a little too mushy and romantic for my taste. I don’t do romance, but however the book is very well put together. The story line flows together effortlessly. You look forward to getting to the next chapter. And OMG that ending had me like whaaaaaaaaaaat!!!


I am eagerly anticipating the next book. I will definitely recommend this story to others. Shout out to the author who hails from Arkansas. I did not find any grammatical errors in this book, which I freaking love.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home