Tuesday, September 24, 2019

New Review! Team Player 2 Anthology by Multiple Authors 4.5 Cranky Stars

Team Player 2: A Sports AnthologyTeam Player 2: A Sports Anthology by Charleigh Rose
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


Who doesn’t love a good sports romance? Team Player 2 has them all from tennis (I know right) to wrestling (you know what douchebags I’m talking about) to basketball. A little something for everyone. Not only just the sports but the hunky hero’s and kick butt heroines who they fall in love with.


In Team Player 2 we see some familiar faces such as the characters from Sara Ney and Meghan Quinn. The douchbags and the baseball hotties with a magical locker room. It’s in The Teaching Hours we get a story of Rex and Hannah and boy did I love these two! In Holt’s story we FINALLY get a taste of Holt and Harmony. I have loved Holt since Knox’s book and I still want more of them. I really enjoyed Fast Break by Kennedy Ryan an uplifting sexy story about Ean and Quinn. He’s a famed basketball coach and she is the nations Titanium Princess. An amputee who’s made an amazing life for herself overcoming diversity. It truly made me want to read more in this series to see if the others are just as amazing. Finally, we get Slice of Love by Teagan Hunter it’s here we get Jonas and Frankie. Jonas is a footballer who is home recovering from a knee injury before he heads out to achieve NFL stardom and Frankie an artist who went against her parents wishes and attended art school. At one point Jonas held Frankie’s heart in his hands and well that went down the drain real quick. Now faced with each other Jonas wants to make amends with Frankie and see just where this thing could go between them.


There are so many more stories by some amazing authors in this anthology with amazing stories as well and I could wax poetic about them all. I just love anthologies it’s like fun little stories about already established characters and new characters alike. They make you want to go back and dive into the series of the authors you haven’t read and that’s amazing since you only get a small story of them. That’s real story telling power right there. I will end this here saying please go purchase this anthology and I hope it helps you discover new authors and you find more book boyfriends and chicks you just wish you could be like!


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home