Tuesday, December 8, 2020

New Review! Royal Fake Fiance by Vivian Wood 5 Cranky Stars

 

Royal Fake Fiancé (Dirty Royals, #4)Royal Fake Fiancé by Vivian Wood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Oh my damn! This book has it all: a hot prince, friends to lovers, fake romance, down and dirty scenes, and a mystery. If I could give this book more than five stars, I would. Pippa and Lars have been friends forever. When Pippa’s past threatens her future and her loved ones, all bets and schemes are off. Just when you think it’s safe for Pippa, another curveball gets thrown into the mix. This is when all hell breaks loose and believe me y’all, it’s perfection.


I really loved this story. I felt a connection to all of the characters and I’m going back to read the other books in this series. This is the perfect story to read on a cold wintry day.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home