Thursday, March 22, 2018

New Review! Thrilling Ethan (Thrill of the Chase #2) by Anna Paige 5 Cranky Stars

Thrilling Ethan (Thrill of the Chase, #2)Thrilling Ethan by Anna Paige
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


A famous rockstar. A famous artist. A double life for the man who is both behind the scenes.

Caught your attention yet? It definitely intrigued me, but I had no idea just what I was in for.


Then there's the assistant currator at the gallery running the latest "Conspicuous" showing. When she holds her ground - and her burgeoning career - against the guy sporting a Unabomber look trying to sneak in before not only the biggest show of her life, but also of her favorite artist....well, all kinds of hijinks ensue. There was no way to know this apparent bum was not only the elusive artist, but also the drummer of her favorite band. While she thinks she has committed career suicide, not to mention mortally embarrassing herself, his brother's words start running through his mind: “She’s the one. She’s the girl I’m going to marry. You’ll see, little brother. It’ll happen to you too, someday.”


Not that both of them don't fight it, and not that there aren't many obstacles to overcome. Both have demons from their past. Both have insecurities stemming from their parents. And I can't forget to mention Dammit the dog.


Their chemistry jumps off the pages. Both have character traits all of us would love to possess - but those traits are so organic to their personalities that it is impossible to resent them or feel them to be too perfect.


The supporting cast of characters, namely Ethan's bandmates in Thrill of the Chase, are also superb. This is actually the 2nd book in the series, though I haven't read the first yet (so I can definitely testify that this can be read as a standalone) I will definitely be picking it up at some point and looking forward to more stories of this cast of characters that I won't soon forget.

There are some beautifully tear-jerking moments, and definitely enough drama to keep it interesting. Overall it is an inspiring romance of fate, with no cheating and no major misunderstandings. There is some great humor, and lovely examples of how true love can not only bring out the best in you, but help you find the strength you need to overcome obstacles in other areas of your life. Oh, there ate some fantastic steamy moments too.


Not only does this book get my highest recommendations, I want to live in the Thrill of the Chase world. These people are awesome! They are exactly the kinds of friends and family I would choose for myself.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home