Wednesday, August 3, 2016

New Review! Beautifully Masked by A.M. Guilliams, 4 Cranky Stars

Beautifully Masked (The Beautifully Series #3)Beautifully Masked by A.M. Guilliams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

**** 4 Cranky Stars ****



Beautifully Masked is a wonderful suspenseful story couched in a romance.



It was a delightful tale about secrets and the damage they can cause.



This is the third book in the Beautifully series. The other two books are about Matt and Emily, secondary characters in this installment.



My favorite character is Jeremiah. He was such a giving guy—looks, great manners, and a wonderful way with a woman. I just added another book boyfriend!



Sophia is an admirable character. She wanted to put her past completely behind her. Unfortunately, the past has a way of reaching out and grabbing you when you least expect it. Her reluctance to involve others in her complicated life was understandable just not practical.



Beautifully Masked does have some graphic sexual content. I didn’t find it to be distracting, however.
I enjoyed reading about Sophia and Jeremiah.



I hope Amanda Guilliams has another story with them. I want to read more.




View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home