Thursday, March 22, 2018

New Review! Wait With Me by Amy Daws 5 Cranky Stars

Wait With MeWait With Me by Amy Daws
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Kate Smith is an erotic writer who has lost her writing mojo until she finds her magical place. This happens to be a Tire Depot, where the coffee is hot, the cookies are delicious, and the mechanics are the hottest of them all. Kate meets her match in Miles, the hottest and fairest mechanic of them all. Shenanigans ensue when Kate introduces herself as her alter ego Mercedes.

This story had me giggle snorting so hard that I nearly died. Kate/Mercedes is so relatable and down to Earth. She loves her Gilmore Girls, and her pop culture references. Miles is so relatable, and you just feel their chemistry and attraction from your reading device. But what really captured my attention was how easily Kate and Miles fell for one another. It was organic and not rushed. There were a few moments where they would pump the brakes on their attraction to one another, and I was screaming at them to get it together.


This story was inspired by true events, and lots of shenanigans. To find out what events are true, read the book. It kind of inspires me to go check out the tire shop in town, but I’m scared to see those mechanics playing with their wrenches. The author of this story really knows how to draw you into her world and escape your troubles. I will recommend this story to others who enjoy rom-coms.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home