Wednesday, August 3, 2016

New Review! The Devil's Fire by Rue Volley, 5 Cranky Stars

The Devil's Fire (The Devil's Gate Trilogy Book 2)The Devil's Fire by Rue Volley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

**** 5 Cranky Stars ****



Where there's smoke...you will find the Devil's Fire.



Abigail is heartbroken.



Jack chose Rose and now she's stuck in limbo.



Jack's hold on Abigail goes soul deep and she feels the only thing she can do is run home. She needs to regroup and find some way to go on without Jack.



Once home she learns more than she ever thought possible. Things aren't always what they seem. The hits just keep coming.



What Abigail thought was reality really isn't and she has to learn to trust not only herself again but those around her as well.



This book hit on every emotion I have. One minute I was laughing and the next I was crying right along with Abigail.



At the end I threw my ereader. Yes another cliffy and its a doozy. Rue Volley knows how to suck the reader in and keep them there. I couldn't put this book down and now I'm impatiently waiting for the next book. I can't wait to see what happens next and how this fabulous (new to me) author is going to dig her way out of that ending.



This is a must read series that I've already started recommending to all my book friends.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home